This present volume is an outgrowth of detailed collection from many sources. It addresses all needs of students, teachers and scholars alike. Specifically this is divided into following sections featuring:
1. 1000 most commonly used English words.
2. Instant vocabulary for competitive exams (SAT, GRE, BSRB, RRB etc)
3. Collection of Antonyms.
4. Collection of Synonyms.
5. 100 rules behind correct use of English sentences.
6. 100 most common English grammar errors.
7. 600 common errors in English sentence construction.
8. Still more common mistakes in English.
It is sufficient to say that this book helps you to prepare thoroughly and answer correctly all English sections in every competitive exam.
- Ronda Madhu